Skin tags are very common soft harmless lesions that appear to hang off the skin.
What do you see?
- • Skin tags are projections of smooth or irregular skin.
- • Flesh-colored or more deeply pigmented, projecting from surrounding skin.
- • Often connected by a narrow stalk to the surrounding skin.
- • Appear around the eyelids, neck, groin, underarms and under the breasts.
- • They are usually painless, but may become irritated and itch.
- • Clinical examination.
- • Histopathological examination.
- • Radio frequency removal.
- • Surgical excision.
- • Cryotherapy.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Developed by Mars Web