Cysts are formed by the collection of dead skin/ sebum/ hair under the skin.
What do you see?
- • A small, round bump under the skin, usually on the face, neck or trunk.
- • There might be a tiny blackhead plugging the central opening of the cyst.
- • Can be associated with thick, yellow, smelly material that sometimes drains from the cyst.
- • Redness, swelling and tenderness in the area, if inflamed or infected.
- • Fine needle aspiration cytology.
- • Histopathology.
- • Intalesional Injection.
- • Incision and drainage.
- • Minor surgery.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Developed by Mars Web