What is Hair Transplantation
It is procedure where hair are extracted from the donor area ( occipital area/ body ) and transplanted over the recipient area (without hair or with hair loss).
When to opt for hair transplantation
- •Hormone induced hair loss not improving with medical management.
- •Traumatic hair loss at any site of body.
- •Hair loss due to medical disorder after the disorder has stabilised.
When to opt for hair transplantation.
- •FUE – (follicular unit extraction) here hair are extracted from the donor area in respective follicular units and transplanted over the recipient area.
No. The actual injection time is approximately a minute and so is over very quickly. The fillers all have a very quick acting and strong local anaesthetic mixed in with the gel.
- •FUT – Follicular unit transplantation, here a thin strip of skin with the hair from the donor area is extracted and individual follicular units are extracted from the strip and transplanted over the recipient area.
- •Normal blood investigations.
- •Positive attitude / realistic approach.
- •Medical fitness.
Procedure usually takes 8 to 10 hrs in a day for a session.
Follow up on day 5 , 15, and monthly for minimum of 6 months.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Developed by Mars Web