Vitiligo / Leucoderma Surgery
Condition causing loss of skin pigment due to various causes egvitiligo, chemical leukoderma, traumatic, post burns.
When to opt for surgery:
When the disease is stable meaning no new lesions or increase in size of existing lesions for a recommended period of time.
- •Normal blood investigations.
- •Positive attitude / realistic expectation.
- •Duration depends upon type of procedure, site and size of lesion.
- •Various types of procedures can be done based on the number, size, and site of the lesion.
- •Miniature punch grafting- Hands and feet Suction blister grafting – Lips and face small lesions.
- •Autologous non cultured melanocyte suspension- Any site in body and extensive areas.
- •Autologous non cultured follicular cell suspension – Any site in body and extensive areas.
- •Other procedures such as – Smash grafting, FUE, Excision and closure.
2nd day, 7th day, 15th days then weekly for phototherapy.
© 2017 All rights reserved. Developed by Mars Web